Everyone needs a utility blade, but the Defiance Tools EDC Utility Multi Tool adds in a saw and a standard blade AND if those weren’t enough, Rich also made sure that it also has a Phillips and slotted screwdriver bit stored in a clever magnetic holder. Just pop the holder out and put the desired bit in the slot at the end of the handle and tighten any screw.
If your screw-driving task is in a dark area like under a cabinet or in a closet, this multi-tool has an LED light to help you see your work. The light can be used in the multi-tool or popped out to use separately.
The Defiance Tools EDC Utility Multi Tool is perfect for the EDC (every day carry) aficionado, hunter, camper, or anyone with an RV or a love of the outdoors.
Renters and first-time homeowners will also find this to be a handy kitchen drawer tool. Whether you need a utility blade to open a package, or a screwdriver to tighten a loose hinge on a kitchen cabinet, or even a saw to do some light pruning this EDC gadget multi-tool can get the job done.
- Super tough, stainless steel body and blades
- Quick change replaceable utility blade (Fits Stanley, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Irwin, Lenox, ACE & most others)
- Saw blade - 2.5"
- Regular blade - 2.9"
- 2 hardened CR-V screwdriver bits – 00 pt Phillips & 1/8” slotted
- LED light that can operate in the tool or separately
- Closed Size – 4 ½” L x ¾” W x 1 ¼” H
- Open Size – 6 ¾” L x ¾” W x 1 ¼” H
- Weight – 6 oz
- Batteries – 2 included, CR927 button cell